We’ve Updated Our Protocols to Keep You and Your Pets Safe During Covid
In response to this unprecedented pandemic, we are continuing to monitor and adapt our efforts so that we can keep you safe without compromising our commitment to stellar service.
Updates we’ve made include:
- We now offer curbside service to pickup and return your pets to you so you don’t have to come into the office
- Note: We have additional protocols for pets that are aggressive or are coming for end-of-life care so please alert our staff if that is the case prior to your arrival
- We have increased our availability for telemedicine so please call our office if you need that service and we will get that scheduled
- Face masks and gloves are required while in our office
- We are enforcing social distancing while in the office, along with how many people are allowed in the space at one time
- We’ve increased our office cleaning & sanitization procedures
Should you have any questions about our updated policy, please reach out to our staff. We’d be happy to discuss with you.